PROPOSAL SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
Proposals should be submitted using the online submission facility. Intending presenters may also download and complete the Proposal Submission Form and send it to the Conference Programme Committee at email@example.com
The closing date for submission of complete proposals and abstracts is 31 January 2013. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Programme Committee and the authors of selected presentations will be notified of acceptance by 22 March 2013. The Committee's decision will be final.
Proposers encountering any difficulties in using the online submission facility should contact the Conference Secretariat by sending an email to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposers are limited to two submissions. If submitting more than one proposal please indicate the order of preference in case it is only possible to accommodate one.
The Conference Programme Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for clarity of English, grammar and punctuation and to undertake minor copy-editing. If the Committee wishes to propose more significant editing, you will receive a copy of your abstract for your approval prior to it being posted on the Conference website and published in the Conference Proceedings booklet.
By submitting a proposal you agree that:
- if your proposal is accepted, you are able and willing to participate fully in the conference and will make every effort to do so; and if this should prove impossible that you undertake to let the Programme Committee know at the earliest opportunity;
- unless you clearly state otherwise at the time of submission of your proposal, you would be available to present at any time during the conference on Thursday 27th to Saturday 29th June 2013;
- you will bring your presentation to the conference on a flash drive memory stick and at least 20 printed copies of it for distribution;
- you agree to the publication of your abstract in the conference proceedings booklet and on the conference website (noting also that the Committee may delete any abstract if the conference registration fee is not paid in time);
- unless you clearly state otherwise at the time of submission of your proposal, you agree to being photographed and filmed during your presentation, on the understanding that only short extracts of film not exceeding one minute would be used as a record of the conference or for promotional purposes.