The 14th Annual Conference of the Asia-Pacific Network for Moral Education
June 5 (Friday) to June 6 (Saturday), 2020
In the last 14 years, the Asia-Pacific Network for Moral Education (APNME) has fostered and strengthened moral education in the Asia-Pacific region by gathering together educators and scholars at our annual conferences and in other various ways. However, during this uncertain and unpredictable time of the pandemic, we will only hold a smaller online conference in order to give our APNME members and friends the opportunity to share their works via video conferencing. We sincerely welcome you to join us by Internet and we look forward to meeting you again!
Important Dates to keep in mind:
- January 1, 2020 – Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- April 22, 2020 – Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts
- May 25, 2020 – Deadline for Early Bird Registration
- May 31, 2020 – Deadline for Registration
- June 5 to June 6, 2020 – APNME Conference
The Conference programme will be posted on the website in May.